The Walker Push-to-Talk (PTT) handsets address the need for security in environments where background conversations must not be over heard on the telephone. With a Walker PTT handset any conversation can be conducted without the worries of eavesdropping. PTT solutions are also recommended for environments with loud intermittent background noise.
This handset includes a pre-installed noise canceling microphone (NoiseCensor®). The Walker Noise Censor reduces sidetone noise up to 80%, making calls clearer for the user.
- Transmitter Type: Carbon Compatible Electret (ET). The transmitter element is designed into an amplified circuit to act as a Carbon microphone without variations
- PTT handsets do not require a hook switch in the cradle
- G-Style / 500-Style: Round Receiver & Transmitter Ends
- Connector: 4 conductor modular jack (RJ22)
- Compatible with Cortelco 2500 and 2554 series telephones
- Color: Black (00)
- Installed Upgrades:
- NoiseCensor: (NC-1) A unique noise canceling system using directional microphone housing.
- Output Level@ 1000 Hz: -26 dBV (98 dBSPL)
- Frequency Response:180 Hz to 5000 Hz (meets EIA RS-470)
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms nominal
- Cancels Noise: up to 30 dB
Receiver (@ 1000 Hz)
- Output Minimum (-20 dBV drive): 96 dBSPL
- Input Impedance: 150 Ohm
- Amplitude Limiting: 124 dBSPL
- Receive distortion: less than 5%
- Compatible with hearing aids